.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, September 08, 2005

I'm a serious guy.

Many people think that we leprechauns are just 'happy go lucky' types'a characters, but let me tell ya somethin'! I be very serious sometimes! Look at me here! I mean business. I must admit that it's quite a rare sightin', but I'm warnin' ya now. I ain't always happy!






I also thought I'd let ya know that I be declarin' every Thursday, Lucky Thursday! It be a very special day whenever I post to me blog.
Have a lucky day!

3 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Whoa! I'll be careful. Hope you are having a jolly good day today.

I'll be looking for you on your webcam.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Ferg said...

Mr. Leprechaun, I'm frightened by your cold, steely gaze and no-nonsense attitude!

Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat. Éireann go Brách!

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

easy there bro. chill out a little bit. i realize leprachauns are friendly creatures but you're lookin more like the guy from the movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home