.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Lep Yo !

Top of the mornin' to ya! It's Lucky McVeigh. Now that the Leplympics are all finished I can go back to me regular routine of hiding from all those who are in search of me pot o' gold. I was very happy to come back from Torino to find out that me pot o' gold was just where I left it.

I've even found some time to decorate me office. Yes I have an office! I've got business to deal with too, ya know! Sorry, didn't mean to snap atcha. It's me LePMS.

Anyway, I've gone back and picked up one of me favorite hobbies. Me Lep Yo-Yo. I've got skills. I'm all over that string!


4 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Russell said...

You gotta show us your tricks!

 
At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard yo-yo is slated for the '08 summer olympics.....and ireland should have a squad. hope you make the team lep.

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Nevada we call this trick "Robbin' the Cradle"!

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure can't wait to see you around my block Lucky. I will take you down with my yo-yo skills. Perhaps you may have missed the last competition while you were at the Leplympics. Rest assured, you may practice with your little Lep hands. But in competition I will crush you. How you say? BOOYAKA!!!

Popozao!
I just love that Federline song.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home