.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Lepelvis!

Just two weeks ago, we all celebrated 100 Lucky Thursdays together. Well today marks the official 2nd Anniversary of me blog! To commemorate this event, I thought I'd let you all know one of me biggest secrets. I'm the King! As you know, I've always been real close with the "King of Pop", but did you know that I was the King of Rock and Roll? What are your favorite songs? Lephouse Rock? Lep Me Tender? Or is it Viva Lep Vegas?

3 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Russell said...

I knew it was you!

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Lep for always being the man, or shall I say the little man. I don't think it was cool that you took me out, but hey that's show business. My vote is for Viva Lep Vegas.

Peace out y'all

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Personally Jail House Lep is my favorite...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home