.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, November 15, 2007

LepIndictment

Ridiculous! I'm not very happy right now. Your old pal Lep has just been indicted for perjury regarding me homerun record. They're accusing me of using the ol' juice! How can they question me abilities? I know I seem to be gifted in just about every sport, but this is just not right. Was it me amazing football skills? Or was it the soccer? Maybe it was me double dunk that got em. Or me volleyball skills! Or maybe it was me Yo skills!

Whatever it was I hope all you Lep fans out there support me in my struggles.

1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Russell said...

Don't worry Lep. We're behind you all the way. By the way, great highlight pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home