.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Me 'n Obama

The media is saying that Barack Obama and I are finally making up after a brutal campaign battle for the Democratic nomination. What they don't know is that I struck a deal with him that I'd drop out of the race if he would write a bill to improve Leprechaun civil rights. We're also going to try and turn the Democrat Party into the Leprecrat Party. Here's a picture of us getting off the plan together after a nice little vacation in Tipperary.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Russell said...

You got my vote!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger David said...

SOLD!!! You can count me in as one of the people in your party. Make sure everyone wears green.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home