.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, September 22, 2005

I'm a Dodger Fan.

They're after me. The paparazzi. They catch me in photos all the time. That's the life of a lucky little leprechaun. Always after me pot o' gold.

One thing you may not have known about me is that I am a big Dodger fan. Someone caught me while I was attending one of their recent games. As you can see here, I get pretty excited at these games. (That's me right in the middle...with the hat)



'Tis Lucky Thursday. When are they going to make me a 'Talk Like a Leprechaun' Day?

3 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Go Dodgers! You really do look like a big fan...and I can't believe you didn't wear green!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Ferg said...

How awful to be hounded so relentlessly. Does this experience give you a deeper empathy for Bennifer, and the like?

 
At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've spotted the leprechaun!!

This post should be linked to the tipperary cam site to really get the buzzz going.

Goooooooo Dodgers you lucky lep!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home