.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Me Laddies !

Ah, me laddies! I've been collecting these gems for quite some time now. They're nicely posted on me wall so I can appreciate them each and every day. I thought I'd show them to ya since no one ever really gets to see them.

The four laddies on the left are Jim Leonard, Jerry Lines, Don Quinones, and of course Rick Nord. On the right side, there's Edwin De Jesus (the original...and my special Valentine) and Mark Corcoran. Below them are Donald Shields and Marty Rabu, and below them are Rick Stephens and Dharam Arora. Finally at the bottom, we have Jim Jamieson.

What do ya think of me laddies? Who's your favorite?

3 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Very impressive. Quite a collection you have there, Lucky.

 
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you can check "Laddie" off your list!

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you pay homage to me. Must say Lucky, not impressed with your blog this week. I was let down in seeing that you were not getting into something. Especially since you are about one week away from "St. Patty's Day". I figured your drinking would start right about NOW.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home