.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen....The LepBeatles!

As you all know, I have yet to reveal all of my skills and talents, but did you know that I was famous back in the day? Not sure if you've ever heard of the band, The LepBeatles, but I started the band back in the 60s. We're known for songs like "Hlep!", "I Am the Leprechaun", and "Lep it Be". We have lots of albums like "Lucky McVeigh's Lonely Hearts Club Band" and "Tipperary Road". You can see us in the picture...just me, Paul, George, and Ringo.

7 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was not a beatle Russell. Seriously i'm gonna come over there and beat you w/ my pot of gold if you don't stop putting up these silly posts.

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you lose your job to John Lennon?

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"F" is for friends that do stuff together
"U" is for you and me
"N" is for anywhere and anytime at all
down here in the depp blue sea!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Russell said...

"Lep it Be"...definitely my favorite jam.

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"F" is for Fire that burns everywhere
"U" is for uranium.....bomb
"N" is for no people left to fight against the leprechauns and punch them in the face and hurt them badly and take their pot of gold.

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all those famous songs. I especially like your music from the "Green Submarine". There's nothing like fame to keep you in hiding with all that gold. Did you ever sing, "I Want the Gold, Where Da Gold At?"
KEEP ON ROCKIN'!!!!

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leprechaun: What do I look like, me lad? See the hat? The buckles on me shoes? Why, I'm a Leprechaun!

Leprechaun: You only got away because me powers are weak! I NEED ME GOLD

Deputy Tripet: Say, aren't we a little young to be out this late?
Leprechaun: No, I'm 600 years old.

Leprechaun: Where's ME gold?

you scared yet??....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home