.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, June 15, 2006

LepCup Soccer !

I'm sure you're all pumped for the soccer craze taking over all of Tipperary! Did ya know they used to call me SoccerLep? It was me soccer brilliance and the treasures I brought to the field that caused the commentators to yell, "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!!!" everytime I scored. The rest is history. It's not just me Irish Jig skills that makes me a soccer legend...I never get injured! Check me out here...unaffected by a kick to me junk.

5 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Good luck out there, SoccerLep.

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Lep!!! Your nads must be made of gold. NO PAIN!! NO GAIN!!

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OUCH!! Good thing there are no female leprechauns so you won't be needing those jewels!

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 
At 3:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home