.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Lep James

Just like Barry Bonds and his homerun record, the producers at American Idol are trying to take away me title as the latest American Idol. Remember when I competed? Anyway, they found out that I've sang professionally beforehand under the alias "Rick James". Brutal. It was back in the day when I had my hair permed in the disco era. But they won't be taking the title from this 'Super Freak' without a fight!


3 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Oh! That was you!

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger David said...

You are the Lucky Super Freak! Don't let anyone change you.

 
At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home