.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Bionic Lep

Well it's the new season for TV shows, and don't think I don't have a new show of me very own! Have you been watching Bionic Leprechaun? It's about me, Lep, except I have even more amazing abilities with me bionic limbs. They may be small, but they're powerful! Look out!

Tune in on Wednesdays at 8pm. Lucky Thursdays were too busy at NBC so I had to get a slot on the eve of LT. Anyway, check it out.

4 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Russell said...

You know it's already on my Tivo.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger David said...

Is your hair Bionic? Maybe Medusa-like?

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Whatever, I could still kick his ass.

 
At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greatest..show..ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home