.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Me Leptop !




I went out and bought meself a new leptop. Now I can be a more portable leprechaun making it easier to update me blog every Lucky Thursday.

While on me new leptop, I noticed that me blog is getting noticed around the internet. Look what happens when you search in Google:

1. Lucky McVeigh - I'm #1!
(LINK)
2. tipperary leprechaun - I'm #23! (LINK)
3. lep yo - I'm #2! (LINK)
4. Lucky's Pot o Gold - I'm #1! (LINK)

Don't know if ya noticed, but I had a very special Friday last week. It was St. Lep's Day! I hope you all celebrated and wore green just for me. If you put up any decorations, don't take them down! It's leprechaun time all year round!

3 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Nice leptop! I'm sure you're moving up the ranks in the Google search. We'll be watching your progress.

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Celebrity status....amazing! who would've thought a little fella from the green land would get so famous so fast. Can I be your chauffer and your pool cleaner when you hit it big?? I'm alright driving around a go-cart (limo) and cleaning a bath tub (pool). little people are cool.

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard if i comment on my blog enough that possibly i can raise my google search ranking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home