.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Stupid LeParamount

I'm sure you've all heard by now that I left LeParamount Studios since they couldn't offer me enough gold for me talents. Don't they know who I am? I flew jets with Goose in Lep Gun! I was Lucky Maguire! I was Born on the Fourth of July! I battled in the court room with Jack Nicholson! And most recently, I was in Mission: Lepossible III!

Fine, I'll go somewhere else. Stupid LeParamount.

3 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Russell said...

I agree. Stupid LeParamount. They don't know what they're missing.

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiro, I'm tired of your antics. How could you put my Lep-face ona shot of Tom Cruise. That's Lep-barassing. I don't think I can show my face around your cubicle anymore. I'm glad I'm in S50 now. I'm sick of all this Lep-crap, Lep-trash, and Lep-dookie.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Ferg said...

LepKat, you moved to S50? Were they beating you that bad at OOS?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home