.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Me new Ma and Pa !

Just thought I'd post to me blog early today since I was so late last week.

Don't know if ya heard the news, but I got meself a new Ma and Pa. I've been wantin' to let you all know for quite some time now, but me parents wanted to keep it on the down low...until now! They even put us on the cover of a magazine so the whole world can know. Betcha didn't know me Pa (Tom Cruise) was a leprechaun! I'm off to spend time with me new parents, so I may not be postin' next week! Happy Lucky Thursday to all!

5 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Wow! Congratulations on your new parents!

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cropping the hat around Tom's chin is pretty funny.

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will Katie be breast feeding or is there special formula for Leprechauns?

 
At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do they make you wear that hat to cover your freakishly hairy scalp?

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Ferg said...

Oh my god, I can't hardly see the keyboard because tears are streaming down my face. You've outdone yourself Lep. Thanks for cheering me up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home