.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The LepReport



I'm sick of all these steroid-using "professional" baseball players getting credit for their accomplishments when I do it all juice-free! I'll be going public today with my "Lep Report". It will list out all the players who I feel have tainted the game with their performance-enhancing drug use. Here is me list so far.

1. Barry Bonds
2. Roger Clemens
3. Alex Rodriguez
4. Randy Johnson
5. Albert Pujols
6. Mickey Mantle
7. Hank Aaron
8. Ted Williams
9. Sandy Koufax
10. Babe Ruth

That's right...I'm not just drawing the line on current players or even retired players, I'm even accusing the ones who have passed on! Take that Major League Baseball Commission!

2 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Whoa. Bold call Lep. Good work. Now the world will know exactly how dominant you are.

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never tested positive! This report is Bogus. I am not a cheater!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home