.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Leptaur: The Breakup

Brace yourselves...Leptaur is about to become Lep and Taur. Leptaur is about to separate permanently as my partner Santaur is moving onto another partnership, Alinataur. It's rough times, but Santaur and I had a good run. As you can remember, we've celebrated anniversaries, transformed together, and even set some sports records together. But all things must come to a close. Farewell, Leptaur.

3 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Russell said...

Farewell, Leptaur. At least you've topped Google's search engine together.

Leptaur Google Search

 
At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say it ain't so!!!

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger David said...

What is that? A tear in my eye? No! it was just dust, I SWEAR!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home