.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Leplayoffs !

I'm sure you know that the football season is coming to a close, and I'm sure you know which team is dominating this year, right? That's right! Team Leptaur! I'm sure you all know me buddy Santaur and realize the dominance that we create when we form Leptaur. Well, in football it ain't any different! We're undefeated this season and it's probably due to the fact that our opponent never knows who will be throwing the ball...will it be the Lep half or the Santaur half? Tricky, eh?

See ya at the Super Lep Bowl!

2 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Russell said...

Dominance...pure dominance.

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leptaur,
The best of luck to you. I understand the importance of tricking the opponents. Wear a boot, don't wear a boot. It's all important for that cheating edge, I mean competitive edge.

T.B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home