.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Lep's Day!

Welcome me laddies and lassies! It's me, Lep! I had to come out of hidin' since today is such a special day! Not only is it St. Patrick's Day, but it's Lucky Thursday! And on top of that, it's the first day of Lep Madness! Which brings me to me costume for the day. I wanted to catch all of the basketball action without anyone noticing me:
 
Another St. Paddy's Day favorite is this gem from way back in 2006 when everyone in Alabama almost caught me on camera... LINK

5 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Russell said...

I thought that was you. Happy St. Paddy's Day, Lep!

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger David said...

Glad to see you're back.

 
At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh happy day, the rumors are true...
Where have you been Lep?

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Leptacular! Leptastic! There has been a void in my heart without Lucky in my life.

-Brian

 
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Need...more...lep

 

Post a Comment

<< Home