.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Save Lucky.

As you all know, I have not been feeling well lately. Some of me fans have been fighting for me and even offered to start a LepWalk to help me get better. Thanks for your support. But, what has concerned me lately are the people who are on me path! I took a quick stroll down to Mobile, Alabama and look what happens! Click to watch the news stories lately:


And I have to watch out for this guy...he has the Leprechaun Flute, often known to we leprechauns as "Leprechaun Kryptonite." Dang.


7 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Good luck out there, Lucky. Watch your step.

Hope you get better, too. We're all here for you.

 
At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky, nice to see that you are expanding your locations. I thought I was just halucinating, but now I know that you are just moving through different locations. Must be hiding some of that gold over here. I could just imagine how much crack I could get with finding that pot-o-gold. I do think it is under the tree. "It's all mine, I tells ya!"

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want da gode. Give me da gode. I want da gode.

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lep,
Does the 1,000 year old flute really work?? Is it the soothing melody, or is it the magic encrusted jacket that the player of the flute is wearing?? what is this powerful magic that has arisen from days of old to awaken the leprechaun spirit? I must know.

 
At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why were you in a tree?

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I was able to capture the Leprechaun in his best form. Hat and all. Those beady little eyes, I have to admit I did forget his pipe. He just moves so quick. Maybe next I'll draw the gode.

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael Buchko thinks that Michael Buchko saw you in the tree. Michael Buchko enjoys talking in third person.

Sincerely,
Michael Buchko

 

Post a Comment

<< Home