.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Leppin with Santa

Hey, Kids! It's Santa Lep again! Did you all get the gifts I left for ya? Well, I wanted to let you in on a little secret. Since me li'l legs couldn't possibly take me to each and every one of your homes, I decided to hitch a ride with ol' St. Nick. But me ol' plan backfired on me. Little did I know that once St. Nick was done with his busy Christmas night, he spent the entire off season in New Zealand! And as you know, from there, it's a long way to Tipperary. So here I am back to me wee li'l Leptop...signing back on. Happy Leppin' Kids!

2 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Glad to have ya back, Lep!

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, don't leave us like that again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home