.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Leparking.

As most of you know, there are special parking spaces for the handicapped and pregnant women. Well, finally, we leprechauns have our day! Introducing the Leparking Spot. Whenever you see this sign, don't be parking there unless you're a leprechaun, ya hear? We have special spots since we have wee li'l legs and huge noggins.



And, if ya see me on the road, don't be laughin' cause me head sticks out of me car when I drive. Maybe I should buy me a convertible instead of me Lepmobile.


4 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Russell said...

I'll be sure to stay out of your parking spots. Thanks for the warning.

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You darn leprechauns get all the breaks. You have the luck, the gold, the cool outfits, and now you have all the best parking spots! Is there any way that I can become an honorary leprechaun so I can get all these great benefits? Nice wheels too!

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I better make sure that I have a strap on me hat, or else I might lose it. Can't afford to gives a way me gold to get a new hat. But then again I can also spin a new for meself.

Tootles

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home