.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, October 12, 2006

LepBear Stare !

Another random tidbit about me life. When I was just a wee lad, I had a role in a children's cartoon. Maybe you've heard of it...Care Bears? My name was LepBear and I provided all the luck we needed in Care-a-lot. Me and my friends...like Funshine Bear, Share Bear, and Tenderheart Bear would team up and do the Care Bear Stare to ward off our enemies.


LepLuckBear

5 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Did you know Cheer Bear too?

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were a little chubby back then weren't ya?

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a lep of many talents. can i get your resume??

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so scrum-dilly-umcious. I just want to hug you all day and all night. Are you anything like snuggly-bear? Did Michael Jackson make you wear that suit to satisfy his pedophile needs? I know a little of these needs. Maybe I can come out to Lepreland and pay you a "SPECIAL" visit. Make sure that guy from Dateline isn't there, I don't need that kind of drama.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Ferg said...

I thought you looked familiar! To my friends I was Sunshine Bear back in the day (kare-bear). Age has not been kind, has it LepBear?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home