.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Me Lepstache !

Sorry for the late entry, fellas. Didn't mean to cut your Lucky Thursday short.

Anyway...every year after Lep Week, I shave me beard and display me Lepstache. Whatdya think?


And I recently got a late Lep Day gift. It was sure nice of whoever sent it to me. I can't even imagine who got it for me since I have such a huge fan base. Lucky thanks ya! Check out me new Lepants!



Here's a closer look at me Lepants. Irish Pride!

3 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Whoa, Lucky! Late entry! Nice 'stache. Very impressive. When are you going to try on the Lepants for us?

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice 'stache. I appreciate a man who looks like he is a pedophile. Perhaps I might see you in Vegas. I tend to hang out in trailer parks myself and prefer locales such as the 909. If you give me some hints to where the gold is, I might give you a nice haircut.
BTW, I thought clatter rings were made for women Leprechauns. But Irish lore has allowed for both the male and female to wear them. Oh well, enjoy the PJs.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Ferg said...

No no no no no. This is terribly wrong. The stache has got to go.

BTW Buchko, it's spelled "claddagh". Thought I should correct you before you complemented some nice lassie on her clatter ring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home