.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Lep Day !

That's right, laddies! It's what you humans call yer birthday. We leprechauns call it our Lep Day. Unfortunately me birthday didn't fall on Lucky Thursday this year, but it'll be special all the same. I wanted to spread the word out early so everyone could prepare. It's a special day! Look what me Ma already sent me...me Lep Day card. She even put on a picture of me when I was just a wee li'l laddie.

I just thought I'd let you all know that right after I posted to me blog last Lucky Thursday, lots of little kiddies found me and uncovered me gold! I couldn't figure out how they found me, but then I went outside me house and saw lots of signs pointing out where me house was. Imagine that! I tried to disguise meself, but the kiddies noticed me Leprechaun glasses. Darnit!

3 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Russell said...

Ah! Dead giveaway! Those glasses...

Happy Lep Day!

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SIGNS TO YOUR GOLD!!!! Dang, I wanted the gode. Now I have to wonder where the gode's at? Maybe you can give me sum tips on where I can follow these little kiddie's and take their gode. No philin' here, just want some gode.

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Lucky boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
The summer's gone, and all the flowers are dying
'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide.
But come ye back when summer's in the meadow
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow
'Tis I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow
Oh Lucky boy, oh Lucky boy, I love you so

 

Post a Comment

<< Home