.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm Lepissed !

In general, I get a little angry from time to time. Actually, I'm often angry. Well, let's just say I spend most of my time being angry. In truth, every day is the worst day of my life. Some say I get Lepissed. When people get me picture taken, I get even more Lepissed. And when I'm on me leprephone, even moreso. So, this picture pretty much sums it all up. Don't mess with Lep.

5 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Damn! Step back!

 
At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do they have anger management classes for Leprechauns becasue I really think you need some. Maybe it's short mans syndrome!

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez! Napolean, why do you have to be so angry and so little? Does hoarding all that gold make you more susceptible to easily becoming angry? Do you suffer Gold (or Gode) fever? Perhaps it's the fact that others try to find/take your gold. Well, take two chill pills and call me in the morning.

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this blog is amazing. it keeps me alive. seriously. i'd commit suicide if it wasn't for the laughs i get from this blog. genius.

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Ferg said...

It's because of the Dodgers hat. You'd be much merrier with an Oakland A's hat, which of course, is green and gold.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home