.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Happy Lepoween !

Happy Lepoween, laddies and lassies! It's the last Lucky Thursday of October, which means it's Lepoween! In case you don't know, Lepoween is when everyone dresses up as wee li'l leprechauns. The best part about Lepoween is that we leprechauns can go out into the public since you can't spot us in the crowds! On a normal day, we'd be spotted instantly, just like in this picture.


So, get your Lep Gear on and go out and celebrate!

To commemorate this event, they even made me a special edition of me favorite cereal.


Top of the mornin' and Happy Lepoween to ya!

2 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Russell said...

I'll go get my Lep Gear right now!

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got my Lep gear on already! Is everyone marching to get their Lucky Charms? I can't wait to get my spoonful. I love Lepoween.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home