.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Super Lep !

So, I was gallivanting through Tipperary the other day and wouldn'tya know that I tripped and fell on the cobblestone road! When I got up, I noticed that the two stones me hands touched had turned to gold! Now I always knew I was lucky, but never had I turned something to gold before. What was happening? I think I've discovered one of my new superpowers!

Little did I know that there were many other people around the world discovering their superpowers. Now we have a TV show called Heroes. Look at me! I'm the wee one with the green coat on.

4 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Wow! I wonder if you have any other superpowers?

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful or you'll find out the true meaning of "Goldmember"!

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this website is cool.

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it amazing how your tiny little body is able to fit almost anywhere. Are you like the superhero "The Atom"? Can you change your size at will? Maybe you can shrink yourself so I can put you in my pocket. I would thoroughly enjoy that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home