.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ho, Ho, Ho! Santa Lep's back!

Hello, kids...Merry Lepmas! Santa Lep is here! I hope you were all good girls and boys this year. If not, you'll be gettin' some coal. If you've been readin' me blog every Lucky Thursday, then you'll be gettin' some gold in yer stocking along with a lovely LawnLep! Be sure to leave out some milk and cookies for me when I stop by on Lepmas Eve. Ho! Ho! Ho!


Merry Lepmas to all...and to all a good night!

4 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Merry Lepmas, Santa Lep!

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I better see some dang gold in my stocking. Haven't been reading this blog for nothing. stupid lep-santa.

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I got was a lump of coal. Stupid Lepre-Claus. I'm on this blog everyday too.

 
At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home