.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Lepprentice

I'm not sure if you've heard of me new TV show. It's been getting great ratings lately. It's called "The Lepprentice". Several aspiring leprechauns will learn the ways of the leprechaun and demonstrate why they deserve to be the next Lep. They must demonstrate their ability to hide themselves and their gold, as well as having a little luck. A true lepprentice will be sufficiently angry and stressed. Competitions may involve acting, singing, skating, hiding in trees, as well as demonstrating their yo skills. Sports competitions may involve soccer, football, volleyball, curling, and basketball (I'm all over that rim!). The best part is that I get to eliminate a contestant each week! "You're unlucky." That's my catch phrase.

4 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Russell said...

I'll be sure to tune in.

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do I apply?? I don't care if i'm not a leprechaun.

 
At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you need to be careful what areas you choose to hide in trees. You may inspire a mob that wants to get "da goad!"

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky,
Make sure you hide your bankroll (Britney) because then you might lose all your gold. Singing is OK as long as it ain't rappin' (Look what happened to K-Fed). Teaching others the way of the Lep may weaken your standing being the current, only one (like the Outlander, I think he's Irish too).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home