.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lucky's Pot o' Gold

They're always after me Lucky Charms...

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lepbo!

I'm sure you've heard about the latest movie taking the world by storm! Lepbo is here to save the day! It's me big comeback...haven't made a Lepbo movie for 20 years! Yeah, I've been workin' out. It was easy after training for Leprechaun Gladiators. In this movie, I'll be saving all me li'l leprechaun buddies from being taken over by the Libyans! If you haven't seen it already, run to your nearest theater. And if you've already seen it...go again! (It's good luck) Here's me movie poster:



And here's me last movie poster from the 80s:

2 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Got my tickets in hand! Go get 'em Lepbo!

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What up Lep? Lookin' good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home